Saturday, September 20

..trying something new..

My whole life I've always, always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I think it's because my cousins used to take their guitars to Lake Powell and I just remember how much fun it was late at night singing songs and roasting marshmallows around the fire. And plus, I love to sing! (the two just go hand in hand) And finally.. now that I'm nearly 21, I'm gonna take lessons starting in Oct! You're never to old to learn!



2 comments:

for you, love me said...

Awesome Tay! I took lessons for awhile but didn't stick with it. I bet you'll pick it up fast. And I bet Skye will LOVE it. Happy Birthday Tay. I'm really sorry I wasn't there for your party. I Love you.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to play the guitar! I've never actually learned so you'll have to just learn for me :) i think thats awesome