Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary and I thought now would be the perfect time to tell you how sorry I am for all the disappointment I've caused many people. It's been a crazy couple of years, I'm sure all of you agree with that! I feel like I've put everyone on a roller coaster that's been whip lashing around, and around, and around again. Getting married and having a baby was not on my list of things to do right out of high school, and honestly, I wouldn't have gone through with it if I would have known how hard and unprepared I was at the time. I'm proud of myself for following my heart and realizing how important my family is! I'm broken without you Matt! I don't know who I am without you and Skye and I'm so happy we're back as one little happy family! I'm not saying I'm perfect now, but we certainly are trying.
October 2nd, 2006

4 comments:
I'm proud of you for being able to talk so openly about your feelings, it is not always easy to do. Your family loves you always, no matter what and we are all proud of you.
Marriage is hard at any age. I was unprepared too and I was 27. Just stay close to the spirit, it is the only thing that helps me think clearly sometimes.
I love you tatter!
Happy anniversary!!!! it is amazing how fast time passes... you are so incredible, talented, and beautiful!!! i hope to see you soon!
Love you two...we're your biggest fans Matt and Tayler, and we're grateful that you are both strong enough to get through the tough times. We love you, we pray for you, we hope the very best for you,
Love,
Mom and Dad Thompson
By the way, we got into this thru Melissa's site...so it wasn't Melissa that just left that last post.
Post a Comment