So it's Mr. Thompsons big birthday today. YaY!!
Happy Birthday Matthew Austin!!
Happy Birthday Matthew Austin!!
Here's 10 fun things to know about Matty-
- He's very funny. If I had to sum Matt up into one word, that word would be funny.
- He can do an awesome standing back tuck, and flip off the wall, which not many 6'3 guys can do...
- He loves hugs more than anyone I've ever met
- He's the youngest of seven boys (and the best looking)
- He's blind in one eye
- He beats his Xbox games in one day. (I think that's pretty impressive)
- He has an awesome singing voice, and he loves loves loves music
- He likes Skye's barbie movies just as much as she does. ha ha. Seriously though..
- He's an awesome, loyal friend
- He eats a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich (#6, no tomato, w/ a coke) everyday.
But Matt's very favorite thing is being Skye's daddy. That's what he does best :)
.Forever baby.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment