Sometimes you gotta live.

How can you have freedom if you don't be yourself?
People are just people you don't need to be nervous.
Sometimes I find it hard to be myself.
Sometimes I just don't like this place...
^Sometimes it feels like spring will never come.
It always does.
Emotions take over, but it passes.
Everyone changes, we are changing every second of every day.
.Sometimes everyone just needs a hug.

Sometimes I take what I have for granted...
&
Sometimes I can't get you out of my head.

Love is real
&
Sometimes very difficult
(^)You're my 2 sparrows
Always fly home

Sometimes I wonder "How deep can love grow?"
Sometimes I think imagination is more important than knowledge
Sometimes I think about reincarnation
Maybe I was a bird in another life...


Is there such a thing?
(^)
(*) Hayleyphotography
(&) Paper ice cream
(^) Photobucket,
(-) Pia Jane bijkerk
(%) Loveology
etsy.com













2 comments:
Beautiful post Tay. You have always been a deep thinker...I also always believe in being myself and following my heart. You are beautiful person Tayler...FLY.
it's out there. you know where to find it.
Post a Comment