Has anyone ever done the Kangen water challenge? Or know anything about it? I'm doing this 30 day Kangen water challenge where you drink (or try to drink) a gallon a day, and I have been drinking lots of it but it made me really sick the first day, so I'm wondering if that's normal? It's supposed to be amazingly good for you and detoxifies your body, so maybe it is normal. I dunno...
Anyways, let me know what you think.
-Tay
Anyways, let me know what you think.
-Tay
1 comment:
i don't even know how i found your blog, but my mom sells the machines, so hopefully this helps:
make sure you start out drinking 8.5-- if you go higher than that it basically starts detoxing you, and you will get headaches.
i had to build up to 2 liters a day, and you're really not supposed to drink it with food, so maybe that is doing it.
good luck, you'll love it!
Post a Comment