Monday, June 15

Hawaii

sun Pictures, Images and Photos









Sad bonk :(


Zip-adeedooda!




Peter, how do we get to Neverland? Fly of course!
Here we go!




Just thought I'd throw this one in there.

4 comments:

whit said...

I am jealous! You look so pretty in the first picture! (and in the last!) looks like you had a blast.

for you, love me said...

Looks like so much fun. I really want to go there.

coco said...

jel. ous. how fun! that picture of baby sky with the bonk is beautiful--she looks amazing. i love the first bedroom pic. mmmmm! speaking of bonpoint, sky's friend gave her a pair of overalls from there. i peeked on their website and they were $140.00. ouch!

Grandpa Duff said...

Dear Skye Skye...

Grandpa Duff is so sorry that he didn't catch you on the water slide and you bonked your cheek. Even with your boo-boo, you are still a beautiful little girl!

Love,

Mimi and Grandpa Duff