Wednesday, July 8

So You Think You Can Dance- Update:

Tomorrow they will be down to the top 10! And finally Randi gets a new partner! I didn't think he was good enough for her. Tonight, her performance was amazing, but again her partner lacks the part and lacks the strength. She is doing awesome and the judges love her! Hopefully America will look past her dance partner and see that she is one of the best dancers in the show. Good Luck again Randi Lynn. Way to go!


so you think you can dance Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

whit said...

Yeah I really like her and agree that her partner isnt as good as she, how do you know her?

Tay said...

She's Matt's best friend John, his wife. He said he went on Wednesday and sat by the drummer for The Who. I guess that's Nigel's (the judges) brother. I didn't know that. Pretty cool huh?