Tuesday, August 18

Inoccent Until Proven Guilty?

I'm sure all of you know by now the conviction of many students seminary teacher, and principle, "Brother Pratt". He supposedly had a sexual relationship with a 16 year old student of his, checking her out of school and going to various places around Utah County. Bro. Pratt was the best teacher I ever had! I had him twice for a seminary teacher at Orem High, because I played soccer in 9th grade for Orem, and had to have one teacher twice, and it was Brother Pratt.
I have been in mad suspense since I heard the rumors of this whole thing surfacing. He had his 3rd (& I thought final) court date today, and got another court hearing in September, because they needed to wait on evidence for all the phone and texting records. Personally, I think he's guilty- There are just to many facts to be entirely innocent. Like, they were caught skinny dipping.. uhh.. ok? 21 Felony counts? Hellooo people! Tons and tons of students still believe he is entirely innocent and actually support and pray for him! He seems to be holding back lots of evidence, just waiting for the right time to let the truth come out. He even said that himself! I just can't wait to find out the truth. I shouldn't be so shook up over this whole thing, but it's just so hard to believe, I can't help it!

You can read all about it HERE

No comments: