Tuesday, November 17

.Today.

Someday, I will make a wall like this and it will be bigger. I am travel sick. I need a Holiday. I need a job, and I need to learn how to SAVE my money. So I can have my own travel wall;)

(.)

and..

It's already starting to feel like Christmas! I just put my flannel sheets on last night, and I'm slowly starting to decorate my home for the Holidays. I put Skye's pink little tree in her room with twinkle lights, she loves it. Everyone is already shopping; the malls are packed, the stores are decorated, the air is chill, the Holiday music is playing, and I'm loving it. It's the start to what seems is going to be a very long season. I also went on a long run outside today with my new Ipod shuffle. I'm gonna get IN SHAPE! Before I gain 10 more pounds over Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's amazing how different running outdoors is compared to running on an elliptical- My muscles already ache, and I could barely breathe. Where running the same distance at the gym seems like I'm not even sore the next day. It was freezing!

Speaking of Holidays, I need to go see that movie The Christmas Carol. Have you seen it? I heard it's awesome. I love Jim Carrey.

3 comments:

for you, love me said...

Good to hear you're running Tay. Careful It's super addictive. I know I'm so excited for the holiday season too. We should go see 'The Christmas Carol' together as a fam. Love you Tay. I like the new Winter layout on your blog.

Grandpa Duff said...

Tayler...

you have great taste in music...I remember when Dylan came out with this song...it was during the Vietnam War with all the demonstrations, etc...ask your Grandpa Larry about it...he'll remember!

happy Holidays...looking forward to a great season...

Mimi and Grandpa Duff

Erin said...

Tay, the Christmas Carol was GREAT...but it is not a movie for kids under 10 yrs old. It is pretty dark and places and scary. Just a warning. But the movie was fab!