I LOVE grey. I could paint everything in my house Grey! Grey lamp shades, Grey walls, bedspread, pillows, and shower curtains with touches of silver- mirrors, lamp stands and vases. (With little touches of light blue and black furniture.)
- Anywayysss, my question: Is that a sign that i'm boring or depressed or something? I'm just realizing Grey is so dull and boring, do you think a non-colorful home has an effect on the mood?
2 comments:
i love grey too! wayyy too much actually. i not only decorate with grey, i wear mostly grey. and black. but i don't think its depressing. i think i just look good in grey and my house does too :) there's nothing wrong with not being a sunny obnoxious bright person all the time. being calm and relaxed is betta!
no not at all! I'm the exact same way. i loooove grey walls. I think it's a calm color. :)
Post a Comment