one of my most favorite things in the world........i actually had that on my list of things to this week and, of course, didn't get around to making it. maybe i'll have to come visit you!!!
Have your kids do it. haha. I forgot how easy it is! I made some delicious Blackberry-Almond jam that you should try and make! The recipe is on surejell.com and it is sooo dang good. Maybe I'll run you over a jar.
3 comments:
one of my most favorite things in the world........i actually had that on my list of things to this week and, of course, didn't get around to making it. maybe i'll have to come visit you!!!
Have your kids do it. haha. I forgot how easy it is! I made some delicious Blackberry-Almond jam that you should try and make! The recipe is on surejell.com and it is sooo dang good. Maybe I'll run you over a jar.
Strawberry jam...yum!
Post a Comment