Here's what's happened since my last post-
•Skye started kindergarten at Canyon Crest.
•My sister is a freak. She's all around amazing!
•Jordan broke his arm. Again...
•My dad is also a freak. Finally finished Wasatch 100. That was his biggest challenge and he crushed his goal. Way to go dad!
• I turned 25 and had an awesome surprise party up Provo Canyon!
(Im having a little bit of a quarter-life crisis).
•I moved in with two new roommates. (Grandma and Grandpa) They are THE BEST!
• I got a new job working in the HR department at Vivint. It's the best place to work!
• Skye lost her first tooth.
• We went to Uncle Teds in Idaho for thanksgiving. .
• Made the cutest gingerbread house EVER!
• Vivint gives back. We did a sub-for-Santa the same day of the Newtown Massacre.
Very sad day... So awful.
• My cousin Cole was called to serve is Dallas, Texas.
Kim had not yet recovered from his absence....
• My brother Morgan found his other half. (Addison). She is one amazing girl!
• Skye was a present in her kindergarten Christmas Program
and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
• and last but not least, Jason proposed. T.Y is engaged! Finally!
And that's what I've been up to.
THE END.





















No comments:
Post a Comment