Friday, March 28

Artsy Event (#2)




 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Whatever's good for your soul-
do that.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 Art.
That's what's good for my soul.

 Taking pictures of these awesome colors Downtown...
 I have a thing for street art.


More Street art...
 -----------------------------------------------
This is my favorite little building in Downtown Salt Lake City. I love the architectural design, and the black rooftop.



This is taken from my best friends rooftop. (You can see my favorite building, with the cross, on the right.)

Exploring this art store with Wade. (The dude at the register.)



This was a Buddhist childrens book I checked out at the Library. I like the use of Metallics and Gold.

Curiouser and curiouser...
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SACRED GIFTS

BYU

The exhibit was set up really cool and was set-up to look like the white churches where the artwork is originally held. Right when you walk in, you get the feeling you are in Europe in one of these cathedrals.
  

Featured these three amazing artists:
Carl Bloch
Frans Schwartz
Henrich Hofmann




This was my favorite painting. "Agony in the garden". It was spectacular. (I found out afterwards photography is prohibited. Oops.)




 These paintings (below) were really cool because they were painted on copper, so they were bright and almost glowing!








THE END

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: