Saturday, February 28

I Love...

smallpinkheart.png small pink heart image by kourkie_321
being a mom :)


this is also by Debi T

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad that you said hi! Your blog is darling. I love seeing all of those cute pictures of little Skye. I will send you the info about the family blog. I thought that you had it - I am so sorry. I will send it to your email and then you can start posting cute pictures of Skye on the family blog :)

Melissa said...

I have Matt's email but I don't have yours. Why don't you let me know what your email is so that I can send you the stuff for the family blog.

for you, love me said...

Cute post Tay. Is that Skye grabbing the milk? Love the flowers above the doorway.

Grandpa Duff said...

Tayler and Matt...

We love you two...we love your angel daughter...we love the fact that you are part of our family. Can't wait for Hawaii in May, and can't wait to see the fun pictures on the blog.

Love,

Mimi and Grandpa Dufff

Love, H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love, H said...

Taylor,
I found your blog from a post on Melissa's. I love it! You have an awesome eye. I love the "milk" picture and the "karma" picture.
Will you teach me how to do a few things?
Heather