Tuesday, February 10

Stress

My usually fun, happy, energetic Skye has not been herself lately. She got sick with a little cough about a week ago that turned into a full on cold, which led to throwing up from coughing to hard, which led to waking up at four a.m, that led to ear infections, which led to literally non-stop crying, which led to no naps, which led to... the most stressful week of my life! Ahhhhhh!
OK.... So, my usual routine when times get not so fun at home, Skye and I go to Target. I don't really know what for, I just love Target. There's toys for Skye to look at, and books and everything else in the world to entertain me! On this particular trip I came across the Twilight soundtrack, and I've been listening to it nonstop since I bought it- I love it. I am ashamed to say that I have not read any of the books! I read half of the first one when it first came out, and never finished it. The soundtrack is so good I decided to get my reading back on, which would give me a little quiet time. I read the last half of Twilight and I'm already half way done with New Moon, which I bought yesterday! I'm officially a far behind twilight addict, like the rest of the world. And, I'm reading again, which I LOVE to do, but just haven't for a while. I've made myself a new goal of reading a book a month. My sister is an awesome reader and I think she at least reads a book a month, if not more, and they're amazing books too! So when I'm done with twilight I'm going to need some new advice on books Ash!
I hope you all will go buy a new book and pass an old one on....

Anyways, that was a worthless post. (Maybe I'll edit and shorten this later) Ha ha.

Loves,
Tay


TWILIGHT Pictures, Images and Photos



(P.s The song on my blog right now is from the soundtrack. It's called eyes on fire by Blue Foundation.)


2 comments:

for you, love me said...

Yes it's true I do lve reading. I'm like you I only read the Twilight books last year. I'm sorry about Skye, sounds not fun. Hang in there. Love ya

whit said...

OH poor skye...no fun! I have been wondering how the soundtrack is! good to hear.