Wednesday, April 15

No Such Thing as a Free Lunch

Yesterday was my Grandpa Larry's last day (so he says) teaching at BYU. We all went and sat in on his last Honors Economics class. He is the smartest man I know, and it was surprisingly very fun! He is an awesome teacher and all his students loved him and I'm sure will miss him very much.
We love you Grandpa!









And today...

Skye got into mommy's makeup. Doesn't she look pretty?


3 comments:

whit said...

doesn't your dad know that you aren't supposed to text in school!

looks fun!

sky is so cute!

coco said...

how funny--i love that they all went to his class. i wish i could have gone...he's got to be an awesome professor.

Grandpa Duff said...

Tayler...

Your Grandpa Larry IS the smartest man I know as well...he was an awesome teacher, and he's an even better man. Congrats to him...BYU's loss, that's for sure!!!

Duff