Saturday, April 11

Party

2

Thanks everyone for the cute gifts and for coming! Skye absolutely loves her new toys and clothes and gets to sleep with 3 new babies! (not including Zoe, Princess, and her 2 other babies) A full crib. She has had 2 Easter egg hunts this week for her 2nd birthday. (fitting right? 2 and 2...) and don't forget Easter tomorrow! We had a blast and have had way to much candy. Thanks again!
...and thanks Brigham and Sage for hiding all those eggs, and Court for letting us borrow your Easter bunny!


Pretty Princesses!

Finn can't wait til next year. ha ha

Sadie in back, Brigham, Skye, Brighton, Sage, Bos, and Finn

After the hunt at Matt's Parents, I think Skye got the point of what to do this time.


She picked all the sprinkles off one by one.. totally Skye.

I have some other cute pictures I will post later, the camera I used was kind of blurry.

3 comments:

whit said...

Tay- that was the cutest little party, for the cutest little girl, thanks for inviting us! We had a blast!

for you, love me said...

Tay I am so sorry I wasen't there. I miss you all and really want to see you. I love you and Happy Birthday Skye.

Grandpa Duff said...

Skye-Skye...

We love you...happy birthday to one of the sweetest little souls on Earth!!

Love,

Mimi and Grandpa Duff