We had sooo much fun in St. George! Skye was having fun even in her dreams.
Happy 8th Birthday Sage and Sadie!
My little Brave girl wanted to try so bad! Luckily Mark had a harness small enough for her to use. We thought she would be scared so we started to swing her only a couple inches off the ground, then raised her a little, and kept raising it until she was about six feet in the air.. she loved it! Not a worry in the world.
Sage ended up taking Skye all the way through the crack, I was to scared! It's so narrow! Skye kept saying "almost there, almost there!"
Matt and I went to the No Doubt concert in Las Vegas Sat. night, because we will be in Hawaii when they come to Utah on the 25th! 1st tour in 6 years! Come on people! I couldn't miss it.
Gwen is awesome.

3 comments:
T, M and S...
Great (for the most part...not sure about the one w/ Matt fondling the sculpture!?) pictures, and sounds like the weekend in St. George was great. I'm jealous that you got to see Tiger Woods...wow!
You're right about Skye...she's the number one cutie...that's for sure and for certain!
Love,
Grandpa Duff
how fun! those are great pictures. what a great weekend.
Tay! It was so much fun to have you and your cute family in St. George. And I am totally jealous that you got to go see No Doubt. Gwen is my hero!
That little Skye is the cutest little bug I know! Cameron keeps talking about her. We love you!
Post a Comment