Hate to say it, but I'm glad it's over. I think I might have gotten a grey hair or two every wednesday night, and my nails are as short as they get. (gross, i know..) As much as I love Adam, I'm glad Kris won because Adam seems to already have a bright future ahead of him. I heard on the radio the other day that Queen was looking into him being their singer on tour this next year. He's perfect for it don't you think? Anyways, way to go Kris!


1 comment:
amen--i was dying too. we had to watch it from 10:00 'til midnight and we let the kids stay up and watch the whole thing. we paid for it today--they were TIRED! thanks for coming to the shower tonight, it's nice to have people show up when a lot of work goes into it. you looked cute and skinny--did you get any pie? i didn't see you leave............
Post a Comment