not spooky....gorgeous. that is hilarious about the pickles. i never thought anyone could like them more than you. i'm more of a white house person but i could totally do those pics you posted. i always love that look but i feel like i can't pull it off. something in my brain is too architectural and not whimsical enough. i have a friend whose house is a lot like that and i've noticed that she pulls it off because she doesn't go cheap. everything is really thought out and well done......go for it!
You are so freaking photogenic...it's not fair. Love that Skye loves the pickles. I love them too but S hates the smell and does not want them anywhere around him. Love the home pic's It's funny I was loving the same pics as you...I love the lanterns hanging from the branches in the dining room. XOXO.
3 comments:
not spooky....gorgeous.
that is hilarious about the pickles. i never thought anyone could like them more than you. i'm more of a white house person but i could totally do those pics you posted. i always love that look but i feel like i can't pull it off. something in my brain is too architectural and not whimsical enough. i have a friend whose house is a lot like that and i've noticed that she pulls it off because she doesn't go cheap. everything is really thought out and well done......go for it!
ummmm you could be a model! you are funny. maybe if i start eating pickles i will get your pretty skin color.
You are so freaking photogenic...it's not fair. Love that Skye loves the pickles. I love them too but S hates the smell and does not want them anywhere around him. Love the home pic's It's funny I was loving the same pics as you...I love the lanterns hanging from the branches in the dining room. XOXO.
Post a Comment