Thursday, October 29

"You know who you look like?"

So, I saw this on my cousin Hayley's Blog and thought it would be fun to do one for myself. I too, am always a little skeptical when I hear it, but, if it's a celeb, most likely, it's a compliment, always replied with "I wish!"
Here are the ones I get:


Nelly Furtado
Fergie Ferg
Sarah, from the real world?
& Vanessa from Gossip Girl?
This one's sad.. Some girl told her drunk boyfriend to go tell me I look like Christina from American Idol, I looked it up just to see and this is who I found: Ha haaa, Bitch...




Who do you look like?

3 comments:

whit said...

ummmm-NO you dont look anything like that last one! you and fergie look the most similar, you are gorgeous what can we say!! i would do it but no one has ever told me i look like anybody!

coco said...

i've always thought fergie but nelly furtado is a good one too, i've never put you two together but i can totally see it. there's someone else and it's on the tip of my tounge, i know i've told it to you in the past but you don't have her listed......i'm going to go fall asleep trying to remember and it's going to hit me in the middle of the night. i'll be back when i remember.......

Adi said...

definately nelly! she's hot!