Monday, March 15

Fun Quiz

FIRST NAME?
Tayler

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I think my mom said she found my name looking through a phone-book. I was supposed to be a boy. 1st Wimmer girl in 5 generations!

WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
hmm.. i can't remember.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
smoked turkey or salami on crackers. YuM

KIDS?
One girl

DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
yes.. with a bunch of random notes and feelings

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. I got them out in 2nd grade

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
the ONLY ice cream I like is Rocky road. Yes, I am weird.

SHOE SIZE?
8 1/2

RED OR PINK?
Red

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brother on a mission in france:(

LAST THING YOU ATE?
Teriyaki Chicken, peas and rice. Yummy

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bob Dylan record

IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
red

FAVORITE SMELL?
the clean linen fabreez. mmmm

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Alyx

EYE COLOR?
Green

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai food, and I love the big huge pickles;)

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Scary movies! All the way! Happy endings are boring

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
Alice in Wonderland.. That Johnny Depp.. mm mmmmm

SUMMER OR WINTER?
I love the first month of Winter, then I'm ready for Summer. But I love the snow, I love to ski.

HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

FAVORITE DESSERT?
pastries, or cookies.. I'm not much of a dessert kinda girl

WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Some fantasy book hahaa.. Matt recommended it. "The eye of the world"

WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT?
The Box.. very weird movie

FAVORITE SOUNDS?
birds in the morning, and silence.. ahh

ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Both?? But probly the Beatles..

THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
England

WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I love to sing

FAVORITE SINGER RIGHT NOW?
Black Eyed Peas

FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
I bought a CD with "You're so vain" on it. I love it! Matt makes fun of me.

RIGHTY OR LEFTY?
Righty

WHAT SCARES YOU?
Dying with regrets

ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE?
I want to travel, I want to live an adventurous life.

No comments: