... and some funny things she says:
- The other day she got her favorite flashlight and snuck it in the tubby with her! It obviously didn't work anymore, and when she pushed the button she said "Oh No! Mom! We need our mouseketools!! Oh toooootles?" (from Mickey Mouse clubhouse)
- she calls piglet picklet
- "Mehh" is what zebras, giraffes, and hippos say.
- She calls me Momma. "Momma.. I just love you!" all the time.. she won't ever say mom, just momma.
- When someone is upset she will touch your cheek and say "Here, Lemme tell you a story k? The Story of.. Thumbelina, or The Nice Tiger, or the Funny Sheep, etc.. and she will tell you a two minute story she makes up. It's so dang cute! I need to video tape it!
- Her favorite princess is Mulan?? Kinda odd. She sings along to "Reflections" and does all the actions to it. I will video that too.
-
3 comments:
That is so freakin cute!!
That is so awesome! She has such an imagination...I love her. Hey I'm coming down tommorrow, we should get together. Love ya!
Grandpa Duff and Mimi love our special little Skye!
Post a Comment