Skye has this 'Princess Sing Along' movie and she goes ALL out to Mulans song, so yesterday we went to blockbuster and rented, you guessed it, Mulan. Well, Mulan 2. When we got home we made some popcorn and watched it as a family, and there's this part where Mulans "prince" falls off a cliff, Skye started bawling!! It was so sad! Saddest thing ever! She was so concerned! But, of course he doesn't die, and they lived happily ever after...
The End
5 comments:
hahahaaaa ohh tay that is so cute! skye is such a stinkin sweetie pa tootie
that is so cute and sweet. i remember the first time hayden watched a video and cried, you realize they have feelings other than typical toddler crying! i love your quiz and cute skye sayings, now if i could just get my twins to talk!
This is Mimi -- I started crying thinking about my sweet little Skye crying. I love all three of you!
haha. Mimi, you are sweet. We love you too!!
oh gosh.. I might have to make my blog private..
Post a Comment